Safari Kids Swimsuit
This girls’ swimsuit has it all – comfortable fit, elastic fabric, and a deep-colored print that won’t fade in the sun and water. The double-layered front, bias binding, and 38–40 UPF ensure that the kids can be their active selves, and the parents don’t have to worry about any wardrobe malfunctions.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• UPF 38–40
• Double-layered front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Bias binding in black or white
• Sewn with an overlock stitch
• Smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the swimsuit’s appearance.